Are you worried with your child’s addiction to digital device? If yes, then why not inspire her/him to become creative with it.
Here’s an opportunity!
Team IvyPanda wants to hear opinions from students on how they handle their issues of student life. It can be overload of homework, misunderstanding with teachers, or other student life experiences and crises.
Do you as a student have any tips for fellow students on how to handle it? How to deal with issues? Or overcome them? Similarly, how to survive them? Certainly, any tips would do.
Following are the three topics you can choose from. Make an original video on any one of them.
Topics for video –
- How to overcome loss of study motivation: Your personal lifehacks
- How to maintain a good study-life balance: Your recommendations
- Your tips and tricks to reduce homesickness for both domestic and international students
Seems like all you need is creativity. And the winner will receive a $1000 scholarship. The runner up prize is $500. That’s not all. Winners will also receive individual certificates from IvyPanda.com.
IvyPanda YouTube Channel will select and publish the best videos.
- The team will accept creative videos on the above topics.
- You can participate, if you are a high school students, college or university students from any country. Moreover winners will be required to send proof of their academic status or enrollment after the video gets selected.
- Well, now that you have your video how to upload it? You need to upload your video to one of these file-hosting services: Dropbox, Google Drive, Streamable, or WeTransfer.
- Remember, do not set the video to public access before the Contest.
IMPORTANT DATES/POINTS TO NOTE
Applications will be accepted from 15 May 2018, 12 am to 15 June 2018, 12 am.
In order to participate, you must cover one of the topics listed above. Also it should be in English only.
Make sure you have a catchy title that reflects your ideas. Above all, subscribe to IvyPanda YouTube Channel. It is a simple and an important criteria.